|December Stats for Pinellas County|
Want to hear some good news? According to the recently released statistics from the Pinellas Realtor Organization, Single Family Homes and Townhomes/Condos continue to sell at higher prices year-over-year. Additionally, the time to contract on Pinellas properties is decreasing, which is what I am personally witnessing in our local market. It’s a great time to list, just be aware that your home may not be on the market long!
Here’s look at some highlights from the December report.
SINGLE FAMILY HOMES
– The Average Sale Price increased 22.8% from $367,394 to $451,120
– Closed Sales were up 6.7% year-over-year
– The Active Listings decreased 44% from 2,458 to 1,376
– The Median Time to Contract was down 60.7% from 28 days to 11 days
– The Average Sale Price increased 15.1% from $253,087 to $291,206
– Closed Sales were up 11% year-over-year
– Active Listings were down 28.3% from 2,122 to 1,522
– The Median Time to Contract decreased 28.1% from 32 days to 23 days
If you’d like a complimentary valuation of your home, call me today at 727.482.0232.